Sunday 13 June 2010

Happy Sunday!

Things that make me happy on a weekend like this:

-buying peonies, and four people on the tube saying that they're really nice flowers.
-a little girl on the train platform opposite me waves to me and I wave back.
-when something funny or weird happens on the tube, and the people sitting around look at each other and smile knowingly, as if we share a secret..
-eating water melon for the first time this year.
-buying cheese and tomatoes in the local farmer's market from the lovely and friendly couple that get up at 5am every Sunday morning to drive all the way from the Isle of White to our little market!
-making ice lollies from orange juice
-a little girl walking past me carrying a balloon.
-drinking champagne and celebrating that I have finished four years of blood, sweat and many, many tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment