Hope you all had a great New Year's Eve celebration! Husband and I celebrated with the best friends in the world, in the prettiest little house in the countryside. The theme for the evening was 'Sushi and Karaoke', which was fantastic! We made our own sushi, which was surprisingly easy (for most of us), drank lots and lots of Cava and Champagne, and then played Singstar for hours. What a great ending to 2010!
2010 was the year that:
- I started writing this blog on a regular basis.
- I (finally!!) graduated from RCM in London.
- I had two fantastic hen- parties, one in London and one at home in Norway.
- Husband and I got married <3
- we were honeymooning in Alsace in France.
- I started my new job.
- I was ill for 3 consecutive months..
It's been an eventful year, and I hope 2011 will be even better...
Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading and commenting on my blog, it really means so much to me!
I apologise for being absent these last couple of weeks, I will start posting regularly again soon.
I wish all of you the very best for the new year!