So our holiday is also coming to an end, only a few days left before we start teaching again.. Things that make me happy today:
- being served cappuccino in bed, that has a milk heart in it (the cappuccino, not the bed).
- eating the rest of the amazing chocolate and raspberry mousse cake from last night's dinner.
- drinking tea from a nice tea cup.
- looking at photos from our wedding and honeymoon.
- reading John Donne's beautiful poetry.
- lighting candles even though it's still light outside..
- enjoying having the house to myself whilst my husband is out on a stag- do.
- anticipating the arrival of my new kitchen friend: Kenwood Chef Titanium, that we got as a wedding present.
- listening to Yves Montand and dreaming of Paris....