Friday 10 September 2010

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday! And today I'm wearing my favourite lipstick at the moment: Chanel Rouge Coco Vendôme. It's perfect. Red, but not too red, so can therefore be worn everyday with everything! (The very red lipstick I save for special occasions. To keep it special!)
And this pretty tea dress:
And these earrings, that remind me of Alice in Wonderland:
And I'm drinking tea from my favourite tea cup (I say that about all my tea cups, so that noone feels left out..)


Hope all of you have great plans for the weekend!
I'm looking forward to lots of reading and breakfast in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Åh jeg dør litt av den tekoppen, der. Kjære vene <3

    Jeg har fått anbefalt "Sveve over vattna", og nå har jeg den endelig i bokhylla. Gleder meg til å lese den!

    God helg:)

    ReplyDelete