Wednesday 18 May 2011

17th of May

In England 17th of May is unfortunately just another day, which means work as usual. The National Day being one of my favourite festivities, I tried very hard not to think too much about it as I was singing and teaching the kids. I did however wear red, white and blue, and also brought little treats for my colleagues.
Norway- themed tartlets and pavlova.

I couldn't find any of my proper 17th of May ribbons, so I had to make my own ones, one for me and one for Husband.

I hope you all had a lovely celebration!

5 comments:

  1. Så ut som det ble en flott dag, selv om det var langt "hjemmefra"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herlige 17 mai!!:) Så ut som du klarte å lage god stemning tross jobbedagl! Jeg spiste Toro-risgrøt! *elsk* hehe...og koste meg i bunad med flagg i hånda! Ønsker deg gode vårdager!!klemmings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heldiggris! Jeg savner å ha på meg bunad.. Er noen år siden sist nå!

    ReplyDelete