Monday 3 May 2010

Tarts

After a very disappointing visit to The Market Coffee House in Spitalfields this afternoon (the coffee is good, but the service is absolutely crap, our sandwiches didn't arrive for ages, it's overpriced- if you're ever in Spitalfields, don't go there!) we decided to stop by Le Pain Quotidien to pick up a few tarts to save the day. And it did indeed save the day! Our mood lifted instantly, and when we came home we put the kettle on for a nice cup of tea.

The tarts came in a cute little box like this.
Mmmmmm...
A strawberry tart for him.
And a mixed berry tart for me. You don't have to pick a berry- you get the best from every world!
Afternoon tea.
And these little bows that I made yesterday make me really happy.
I'm wearing a pretty dress today, with a big skirt that comes out when I dance around the room.
I'm also wearing my pretty jewellery that I got from TinyTasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment