Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday

Today, on a Tuesday which looked like it might be sunny but turned out to be cold and grey, I have made some bread. And tasted it too. Mmmmmm.... There are few things that make me happier than the smell and taste of home made bread!

I watched 'Pushing Daisies', which I've only just discovered. How did I miss this before? It's fabulous. Beautiful clothes, pretty colours, and oh so romantic that I want to cry. And pretty Anna Friel.
And finally prawns and spaghetti with rocket and lemon zest for supper. A definite favourite. And so simple and quick to make!


Hope you all have had a good day!

2 comments:

  1. <3 Pushing Daisies <3

    P.S Sykelig sjalu på nye gullsko...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, Pushing Daises er helt fantastisk! Skjønner ikke hvordan jeg har gått glipp av det!

    ReplyDelete