Tuesday 4 May 2010

Vintage inspiration

I love vintage fashion and find a lot of inspiration in fashion from the 1920s, 30s and 40s. I love hats, red lipstick, gloves, shoes and bags, and wish that women would still wear hats on a day- to- day basis. I have a collection of hats, and try to wear them whenever I feel brave enough. I wear red lipstick as often as I can, and it always feels empowering!

I love this look. All dressed up to go to the market.
Picture from flickr

Femme fatale, Marlene Dietrich.
Picture from flickr

Dita von Teese. Love her look.

More hats. I really wish more women would wear hats!
Picture from flickr



In addition to my hat collection (which I might show you another time) I'm also collecting pretty gloves. These spotty ones are a favourite.
I also love these!
I used to wear these when I drove my Vespa in Bergen... I miss my Vespa. She was called Bella, and she was beautiful.
Lace! I like lace!

No comments:

Post a Comment